top of page

We are sorry that you need to make a claim.

When we handle your claim we want to deal with it fairly, sensitively and quickly so that you get the cover you paid for.


At MIS Underwriting, when you claim you will deal with a focused claims specialist who has been trained to know how to handle your cherished item, whether it's an electronic keyboard, guitar, flute, harp, bagpipes etc or a shotgun, rifle or sight.

To make your claim please ensure you have your policy schedule with you to make easy reference to your cover and policy number etc.

Musical Instrument Claims

If you are making a music claim please see Claims Contact Details where you can download a claims form.

We fully understand the importance of repairing instruments effectively and in good time.


If you do have an urgent concert or gig, you can hire a temporary replacement instrument.


Please refer to your policy cover for details.

The MIS Underwriting Claims Service works with an extensive international network of retailers and repairers so, in most instances, you will be able to have your instrument repaired or replaced by someone you trust.


We also employ specialist investigators to track down lost and stolen instruments.

 gun claim please call 01892 506884 or 0345 0728539 to request a claim form or download it by clicking here.

Claims Contact Details

You can contact our dedicated claims department via the channels below:


Claims Dept.
MIS Underwriting Ltd
14a Jocelyn Street,
Co Louth
A91 XNY2



Claim Form

For all claims, print off a claims form and send to the address above or send it to the email below: 


Got questions?

You can find the answer to many of the most asked questions on our FAQs page. We also offer general advice on how to look after your musical instruments.


If you still have questions, please call us on 018720179

bottom of page